Finally available the last secure obfuscator for .NET Platform – the new Italian project who tries to stop the decompilation & reverse-engineering of the .NET assembly.
If you use the Goliath.NET Obfuscator your team will save substantial development time and money by focusing on what you do best making good software.
￭ Microsoft .NET FW 1.x/2.0
￭ File Size-100 KB
￭ IN THIS DEMO VERSION SOME PROCEDURES HAVE BEEN INTENTIONALLY SLOWED DOWN!
Goliath .NET Obfuscator Crack Full Version [Updated]
This tool is a commercial, secure obfuscator for the.NET Platform (available for purchase @ www.goliathnet.it) that performs the following functions:
– Obfuscation of assemblies / dll’s – including nested assemblies
– Inline optimization of assembly code (including obfuscated code)
– Removing unused references and inlining function references (including obfuscated code)
– Modifying Visual Studio 2010 settings for more speed and/or full obfuscation
– Maintaining the native code as much as possible
– Making the assembly code harder to read
– Setting up the assembly for future optimizations
– Enabling the clickOnce deployment wizard to store application in the /x86/ folder and register as a portable/in-place application
Some of the main features of the.NET obfucator are:
– Hide strings (in all cases)
– Hide Structs (with nullable and not nullable fields)
– Hide Fields (in all cases)
– Hide Properties (in all cases)
– Hide Enums
– Hide Attributes
– Hide operators
– Hide Delegates
– Hide arrays
– Hide Dictionaries and Hash tables
– Hide C++ Classes
– Hide Class Inheritance and Polymorphism
– Hide explicit interface implementation
– Hide Events
– Hide fields with var type (in all cases)
– Hide constants
– Hide methods
– Change return type
– Add/remove variable
– Hide method in all cases
– Replace variables
– If not set the const is evaluated in execution time
– Speed up code in production (sometimes)
– In some cases, in debug mode the obfuscator will produce IL code, optimized for debugging so we can know where the code is without using tools like a IL view
– Create and use different IL codes
– Hack metadata to achieve deeper code obfuscation
– Lots of different parameters that can be used to achieve a precise result
– All the useful.NET Frameworks supported (all.NET 2.0 or later versions)
– Uses the Microsoft VC Runtime on x86 platform
– Can analyze assemblies in split mode
Goliath.NET Obfuscator License:
Goliath.NET Obfuscator is used fully opensource under GPL license. You can read the source code on www.goliathnet.it.
Commercial Licenses are available for purchase at www.goliathnet.it.
Goliath .NET Obfuscator Free
Goliath is a professional assembly obfuscator for.NET Framework. Goliath enhances the quality of your application’s performance by giving a high degree of security and protection. Goliath generates new assemblies for you in which the assemblies’ content is encrypted and can’t be decompiled.
Goliath eliminates the main threats to your code, such as cheating, reducing your product’s functionality, or simply to force you to redesign it to meet new standards.
Goliath has been developed with the main aim of protecting the new 2.0 framework, however, the tool is also able to work for the old ones.
Goliath new features include:
– The high degree of quality from 3 categories:
￭ Memory Code Data
￭ Objects Types
– New improved interface, using a new and improved visual control panel
– Ability to do full or partial assembly obfuscation (removing the necessary parts)
– Visual assembly checking (including the minimized code)
– New Zip registry protection
The obfuscator is designed so that the new 2.0 framework and older ones can be made to work together with ease.
With the.NET 2.0 Framework you can now achieve the impossible and have your own personal “new game rules.”
￭ Windows Vista/XP/2000/2003/2008 Server
How to use it:
1. Unzip the.zip archive
2. Run the “goliath.exe” program
3. Choose “Custom”, “Full”, or “Inline” protection
4. Enter a name for the assembly (optional)
5. Click on “Done” to exit
When working with the “Inline” protection, all the internal functions of the assembly are unprotected, this means that it will be possible to debug the assembly and to see its function and structure.
The “Custom” protection is used when you need better protection than inline and full.
In this case you can enter the application name in the “Application Name” field, if not defined, the protection will use the name of the file that contains the assembly.
During the actual obfuscation process the Goliath application will perform some checks and generate warnings about its functions, this can be seen in the “Warnings” tab.
The “Memory” tab indicates the restrictions for the protection that is about to be performed.
If the protection is currently active and you click on the “Check Code” button, you will be able to see the internal code after
Goliath .NET Obfuscator Crack For Windows
By using the Goliath.NET Obfuscator you can NOT only protect your project:
￭ to hide your source code
￭ to protect against unauthorized inspection and use
￭ to secure the “value” your project represents.
Instead of doing all these just simply use the Goliath.NET Obfuscator to shield your data from prying eyes.
What Goliath.NET will do for you?
Basically it will create a standard assembly of the same name but of size 100KB (even if you “do not want to obfuscate”).
Goliath.NET can be used in Visual Studio 2010 and 2012 together with the new System.Reflection.Emit assembly.
To get a perfect 3-up-certified and reliable protection use the Goliath.NET tool.
“DemoProject” has been obfuscated to “DemoProjectEncrypted.dll” with a size of only 12KB and protected by a standard file “DemoProjectEncrypted.xml”.
The assembly could be further saved to a USB stick of 40MB but in case the assembly contains critical data Goliath.NET will not do that.
So if you want to speed up your productivity just use the new Goliath.NET Obfuscator and try to see what this new “technology” can do for you!
Today we have some really cool news for you.
In the code-sharing community of Forums.Net we have been working on different projects and searching for the best way to give our developpers the facilities they need to improve their collaborative software.
One of the way to do it is with the forums, where you can post your work and others can provide feedback and contributions.
For example for the forums.net
In any case, all these forums are very well structured and you can find pretty much all information you need.
Forums, as all others forums, have been and are still the main way to know more about a framework, a technology, a programming method, an OS, a utility, a gadget and so on.
That’s why from now we will work on this project to create a very cool new “forums.net” for your.NET projects.
The project will be fully open-sourced and community-based.
You will find a
What’s New In Goliath .NET Obfuscator?
“Goliath.NET, the Italian company who has been doing the job of obfuscation for.NET Platform since 2007 and has a huge experience in this field, is back again with a new version.”
“Goliath.NET is a.NET Framework-based, free and open-source platform for the obfuscation, protection and protection of sources code and for software distribution and security.
“Goliath.NET provides a solution for companies, both small and big ones, that want to protect their software from decompilation and reverse-engineering that jeopardize the integrity of the product and that, sometimes, can cause competitive damages.”
“The.NET platform allows you to write applications using the.NET compiler to create C#, VB.NET, BASIC, Java and other languages. For this reason, the problems that Goliath.NET provides the necessary tools to protect your intellectual property and to ensure the quality of the product.”
Use of Goliath.NET is simple and straightforward, the goal of our product is to remove all the key information that allows the re-use, modification or the analysis of your code. It is important to note that the obfuscation does not reverse-engineer the code and does not modify it and, of course, does not affect the performance of your application.
Goliath.NET combines a native process, writing to the registry, and loading a user-mode.NET Framework component library (DLL). Goliath can be used in any Windows application, whether it is written in C#, VB.NET, Java or any language, including.NET Core and ASP.NET.
– Obfuscation Software for Windows is produced on a modular base, eliminating possible problems with its incompatibilities.
– All the components of the Goliath platform are specifically designed and developed for.NET Framework with technologies such as WPF and ASP.NET and are automatically upgraded when the next version of.NET Framework is released.
– Intellisense completely removed; obfuscation functions are visible.
– Intellisense support also allows the developer to preview changes in the code.
– Easy to install and use; the solution does not require the author to
System Requirements For Goliath .NET Obfuscator:
OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0GHz
RAM: 1GB (32-bit) or 2GB (64-bit)
Graphics: 256MB of dedicated video RAM
Hard Disk: 10 GB available space
OS: Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad, 2.66GHz
RAM: 4GB (32-bit)